Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Highlights: USA v England Nations Cup Match, full match available for download

Highlights courtesy of Escher Rugby Club. I've been going back and forth trying to get the quality up without the bandwidth sucking, and I've basically given up. Presented for your pleasure are 2 different players. The youtube player is lower fidelity, but will start playing quickly.

The podbean player will you you nice high fidelity, but takes forever.

Low:



High (scroll down):












Download the full match here, in it's entirety. Be forewarned, its a 441 meg file - you are on your own for download support.

2 Comments:

Scrumhalf Connection said...

Great find! I will totally be downloading the full match!

Resposted on my blog with credit going to you!

Anonymous said...

anyone able to get the full match to download? I can download it, but it won't play. Anyone have any luck?