Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's been forever since I posted ....

I posted in about a year and a half, which is about a year and a quarter too long.  Since then I've moved on back to Colorado, where Ginger and I have our own little homestead on 70 acres.  We were recently approved to open the "Colorado Sports Ranch", a secluded facility for elite athletes to train at altitude, and we are throwing every penny we have at that project.

In rugby news, I'm entering my second year as the Head Coach of the Glendale Raptors.  Coaching at Glendale is pretty amazing - it really is Rugbytown USA.  No. REALLY.  As in the boundaries of the City of Glendale are marked by banners that say Rugbytown USA.

I am still doing Coach Development for USA Rugby, and it continues to be very rewarding.  This year I went to Anchorage, St George UT, Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City.  Last minute issues prevented me from joining the crew in Little Rock, but I'm sure there will be fun locations in the future!

So there you have it, a quick update.  I decided to revist this blog because there are still a ton of things to talk about.  We've had so much change in the last couple of years - new WNT staff, the creation of the WPL, restructuring of competitive leagues and collegiate structures, just a ton of stuff.

My next post will surely give anyone still reading something to comment about :)



0 Comments: