Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A return to blogging ...

Well, I've not blogged for some time (maybe years ...), but was recently reminded of the value of continuing this effort after two separate coaches complimented me on my article on coaching the line out throw.

So I'm reinvigorated!

And moved to Colorado.  As many of my friends know I moved out here to coach Glendale and begin work on the Colorado Sports Ranch.  Coaching Glendale has come and on, with some great success and experiences, and now it's all about the Ranch.  You can be our friend on Facebook - we have lots of visitors, and hopefully will break ground on the lodge this summer.

Right now, I'm doing lots of coach education.  Got my IRB Trainer license since we all last spoke, and I've had an opportunity now to work with some coach and referee educators, which is a new challenge!

And which leads me to my opening blog post "Developing Decision Makers:  Asking the RIGHT questions".



5 Comments:

krnr said...

i always ask:
1) what was the point?
2) why did you get through?
3) why you didn't get through?

what are the RIGHT questions?

TR said...

come on coach.. please write again

Highest Vertical In NBA said...

Want to know who has the highest vertical jump in NBA history? Then check up out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice blog. According to me one of the best life coach in the city is Mr. Hemant Lawanghare (HL). He is part of You Me And Life and is a certified life coach. He has been referred by a lot of satisfied clients. As an educationist, he conducts seminars on emotional intelligence which are first of its kind in India. He is the author of the upcoming book ‘Master My Life’ which is mainly based on emotional intelligence, life principles, and human relations. He has guided many in enjoying their life to the fullest through his personal, family, and corporate or business coaching.